Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Last day in North America

The adventure begins tomorrow in Paris. Since i expect this blog to grow fairly large, I'll be bolding various cities and countries whenever im currently in them just to make navigation easier...for example see the next sentance. I fly out of Toronto tonight, April 05 2005 at 8:10pm.

Im all packed...my backpack weighs in at 41.5lb. That's not too bad considering im bringing loads of camera equipment. In addition to my pack, im bringing a small suitcase with all my nice clothing for the wedding. Oh, for those who don't know, a good friend of mine from university is getting married to a Parisian belle near the end of April.

The near term plan is to spend a couple days in Paris, then onto: Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London and then back to Paris for the wedding. Yes, yes, the map i posted doesn't exactly reflect that...sorry things change!

Here we go!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like quite the trip. Am looking forward to more of your amazing photos, and to see how you capture some of my favorite cities. Wishing you the best. H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home