Monday, August 01, 2005

The first round

Im still in Gdansk...recovering from the saturday night party in Sopot. Went with my ausi friends again, back to good old Copacabana club on the beach...i stayed and watched the sunrise over the baltic. I've been kicking myself ever since...it was the nicest sunrise i've ever witnessed and i didn't have a camera on me. At least i could enjoy the moment.

Today i went to Westerplatte...the site where the first round was fired by the Germans, which marked the beginning of the invasion of Poland and WWII.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bart I am very happy to know that you are fine and fun and enyoing your "european Adventure"
I hope for everything be OK and I Will be seeing your page.
I order you many regards from Guadalajara Mexico
Adrian Medina

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

w zeszlym roku historycy ustalili ze, II wojna światowa rozpoczęła się od bombardowania Wielunia, ale to tak przy okazji
Ciesze sie ze sie dobrze bawisz,
buziaki
gosia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home