Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Guns & Roses fans...

i think i know where they came up with the lyrics to Paradise City: "Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...". I made this connection when i heard the song on the way to amsterdam and a couple times at various cafes. Well this city has been a great experience, very chill. The weather has been sunny and warm both days so i've been walking miles and miles each day. Last night i walked through the famous red-light district...very narrow streets with ladies behind glass doors on either side. Of all things, i was very impressed with their reaction times. I'm a fairly fast walker, so when i passed by a window, i was quite amazed to find that they could sneak in a wink. I guess it's a key part of their skill-set: "Wink reaction time".

Tomorrow im altering my initial plans (ie the map at the bottom of the blog) and flying to meet up with Mukkul (friend from MS).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home