Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Last post from europe

So sad. Today is my final night in amsterdam. Tomorrow morning i jump on a train to paris, party with old friends and the following day i fly out to toronto. Bu-bye europe.

Hope everyone's enjoyed reading about my europe travels...but dont worry im not done yet! Things to come: more pictures from the trip, a new blog dedicated to people (pictures and comments) i met throughout my journey, maybe a few posts from toronto, and then my south american adventure begins.

5 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bart!
I enjoyed reading your blog - it sounds like you had an amazing trip. I can't wait to visit some of these places myself someday.

Hope your next adventure is just as fun - I look forward to reading about it!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

i may not know you at all, but boy am i jealous that you got to travel all over europe. i live in the northeast US and the only out of country i've been has been to canada... montréal several times and then to the niagara region this past july, which was just gorgeous. enjoyed the wine country immensely...

i would love to travel, but my life anchors me to massachusetts. enjoy your time away!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

i see your a virgo happy late/early birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home