Thursday, March 23, 2006

Afterword

For those of you who sit in the movie theatre waiting for hidden scenes, for those of you who listen to CD's all the way to the end in hopes of a hidden track and for those of you who give standing ovations just to hear one more song...this post is for you.

It's been just under a month since I've come home after the long trip. I've had a chance to catch up with old friends, spend plenty of time with my family and eat that amazing home-cooked food. Toronto has been cold, but I've spent most of my time indoors so it hasn't bothered me. After an initial week of settling down, I spent my days reading books, job searching, and plain old relaxing....even caught up on a few movies. Other highlights included a weekend ski trip with my parents and sister to Blue Mountain, a trip to the theatre to see a Polish play and catching a concert by my favorite blues band who just happened to stop in Toronto for this first time ever - The Eric Tessmer Band.

Now onto the exciting news: Come this May, I'll be trading in the maple leaf for a shamrock when I move to Dublin, Ireland to start my new job as a TPM for a small software company. I'm very excited, not only for the new role but also to be moving to Ireland. The time gap between then and now will be filled with a month-long trip back to Poland. So what are your plans next St. Paddy's day?

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Matteo said...

Dublin is an amazing city! See you there!

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bart ! That's great news, Dublin is about an hour and a half from Bordeaux by plane ! So whenever you want to spend a few days in France, do not hesitate !!

Hope to see you soon, then !

Yannick

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said...

European brothers,
Be ready because i will be stopping by in the future :) Also, my doors are always open in Dublin (that is, once i get an place).

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger cam said...

Damn? Moving to Ireland??? That's awesome dude. If you are looking to get into cycling that's a pretty damn good place to do it.

As for the lake & hot tub I just moved into a house that's right on Juanita Bay - great place for parties. You should come back to visit some time. I'll definately be heading out to the Emerald Isle when you're there!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me. I don't know why I haven't taken advantage of being a citizen of the EU. I'll return to the Fatherland soon enough--although Japan was too much fun. Mam radost pro tebe. Delas dobry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home