Sunday, September 18, 2005

Certified

1 book, 5 assignments, 5 written tests, 5 videos, 4-hour in the swimming pool and 4 open water dives later...im now a fully certified, PADI Open Water Diver. I just got back from Tobermory where i completed the certification...yeehaw. From my limited experience, scuba diving is a very relaxing but entertaining activity...i had issues equalizing my ears all weekend mainly due to my allergies. But all is well in the end.


Campground...no, i did not scuba in this pond

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

it must be getting close to take off time! i hope you have a great time in the southern hemisphere... don't forget to look up at the stars at night and see how beautifully different the sky looks!

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Matteo's brother, in Italy. Congratulation for your Open Water certification, hope to dive with 'u in some beautiful southern sea (by the way I'm a certfied instructor). Unfortunately I prefer working in a grey and ugly semicon company instesad of travelling the world. SAVE ME,please :)))))))))))))

BYE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home