Sunday, September 25, 2005

Here we go again

Tomorrow's itinerary: Toronto -> Miami -> Quito Ecuador. Bag is repacked, some old gear, some new gear...there's more stuff (mainly rain and warmer clothing for patagonia) but i've managed to drop the weight a little. Bob Marley, Shakira and Pimsleur Spanish have been added to the ipod. I think im ready. I must say im a very anxious before this trip...just need to get started. I have no idea how frequently i will have access to the internet, presumably less than in europe, but i will do my best to update the blog when i have the opportunity. Enjoy the winter everyone! Adios amigos!

5 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bart, you get to go to Quito Ecuador and I get to lay a patio - life isn't fair.

Have a great time on the second leg - no doubt the Spanish book you bought in Ljubljana will have prepared you with 100's of useful 1960's phrases.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Matteo said...

Good luck Bart, I`m sure after this journey you`ll get the degree as "professional bum"!!! Enjoy it!
Now I`m in Canada: here is cold but cool... Hasta la huego!

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart, I can't believe the second leg is starting already! I haven't given up on Costa Rica ;)
Best of luck honey

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Shawn Martelock said...

Back on the road, eh? Attaboy. You are a rock star, my friend. Have a good one.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage Bart! Happy travelling around the south!
-kalpita :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home