Monday, April 24, 2006

To Blog or not to Blog...

Lately I've been thinking about whether it's worth continuing blogging...my trip is basically finished, and lets face it, no one's life is as interesting when they're working 9-to-5. One thing that the blog has allowed me to do over the last year is too keep in touch with lots of people, which is great. This is probably the only reason I would continue. So my thoughts are to start a new blog: commenting on life in Ireland, working in Europe, the joys of project management, vacations, etc. Readers, how does this sound? Forward any suggestions about content, format, or maybe better blog engines.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger gillian said...

Keep on Blogging! Life is a journey and work is a big part of that journey. Write about your daily life. Working in other countries and industries is interesting to me. I'm from the U.S. What do you think of our new president? Pretty Cool, don't you think?

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Jerry O said...

It sounds like a good plan. Please let us know how it works out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home