Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Pictures, yay!

I've uploaded a few pictures to spice up the blog. Im staying with elodie's friends, Perrine and Witold in Paris. I have my own apartment one floor above theirs...if i had to guess, it's about 80 square feet. Very cool. Today i visited the museum d'orsay, another fantastic gallery in paris. I also found a polish deli, so my lunch consisted of a french baguette, a tomato, a banana, a couple polish pickles and a stick of kabanos. For dinner, we had a variety of french cheeses, wine and some indian food. I spent the evening writing/practicing a verse for a song that we're going to sing for Igor and Elodie's wedding.

IMG_5394

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that the Picasso museum was pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home