Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Esta calor

Hola everyone. Today is my second day in Madrid. I arrived in Spain yesterday morning and spent the whole day walking around and seeing the sights. I met some nice gals from boston inside the Placio real, met up with them later that night along with a couple others from mexico and serbia...we all went bar hoping, quite fun. Theres also a really nice central park in madrid, so i spend an hour each day just sleeping under a tree enjoying the nice weather and practicing my spanish (on my ipod).

Today, i visited both the Prado and Reina Sofia museums. By far, my favorite painting in the Prado was Saturn by Goya. I was a little disappointed by the Dali exhibit in the Sofia, picasso was...picasso, and some of the modern stuff was complete garbage in my professional artistic opinion. But overall, both museums were pretty cool.


Saturn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home